Thursday, February 4, 2010

Brazilian Wax Fingering HIV From A Bad Brazillian Bikini Wax? What Are The Chances?

HIV from a bad brazillian bikini wax? What are the chances? - brazilian wax fingering

I have a Brazilian wax for almost three months. The lady was not wearing gloves, using nails (the blood could have in itself) to remove the hot wax, touched my lips with his fingers, and laid his hand on my skin was bleeding at the time. Frankly, I do not remember if my hands were bleeding or not, it made me to be very difficult, very closely. I know that they are no longer in the room where I was working with wax, and it was an "independent" epilator (I doubt he was) on vacation. Two weeks later I had a yeast infection (which has never dealt with BTW), which I compressed) with a single (gynecomastia. After a month and a half later I have another yeast infection, other acute symptoms of HIV, such as sore throat, swollen lymph nodes in the neck and groin (still missing) and low grade fever, headache, muscle pain / joint pain. These are all symptoms that I've ever had.

3 comments:

celina said...

I know I will be very useful, but nothing to say first of all, when he saw that there was the lady with her hands. Very unhealthy.

Rain L said...

I have a question for you? According to the Brazilian wax you slept w / someone who does not? If your BF you are kidding? Can have sex after the wax from Brazil ....

Let it wait for 60 days or longer, and go testing ...

NONAME said...

90% chance

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Prince cards pasta. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree